What's new

good news

bell-hop-boy

you know HIM?
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
well my wifes surgery went fine, no problems! and i finally made my mind up and ordered this stanwell from good old frenchy(great guy)!! problem is i am kinda at a loss at what type of tobac to start out with .i have smoked some but clueless to what they were years ago.my question is, Would my tastes in cigars dictate what type of pipe tobac i will like? i like my cigars maduro ,semi-sweet,creamy and full-bodied.i do not like flavored cigars but i may enjoy some aromatic pipe tobac.does full bodied pipe tobac compare to to a full bodied cigar .i do not want to start of with anything to full bodied and get turned off.but then i do not want to waste time with softy stuff (which is ok if you like mild stuff).any ideas would greatly be apprecited.

thanks

Attachments

Boppa-Wasch

BoM March '07
Rating - 100%
65   0   0
IMO-Start with a light Aromatic...Check out Boswells Best or Dans Blend, then a smidge of their Spice-N-Nice. Call em and they might just send you a sampler. boswellspipes .com

Rating - 100%
206   0   0
I'd give McClelland Frog Morton a try. It is full of sweet, smokey flavor ... on the mild side of medium in strength and very smooth. If you want something with more kick, then Dunhill 965 or Esoterica Penzance would be good choices.