What's new

Good problem that needs solving

iam6884

Layne
Rating - 100%
23   0   0
I was recently gifted a full box of 12 Ave Maria Reconquista that each come in a seperate coffin and the whole box is huge.

My coolidor is not large enough to fit the box so my question is if if toss some boveda packs inside the box and leave the seperate coffins sealed, will they sticks hold up? If not, I guess I'll need to remove the coffins and fit them in wherever I can. These are certainly not cigars I want to let go down the drain.

Rating - 100%
5   0   0
never did a quality test. I just use two or three bags when I wrap them and never have an issue. If the boveda dries out or swells up you know you are not holding humidity, either because the cigars where too wet or too dry initially or because your bagging isn't working so just keep an eye on them.

Rating - 100%
5   0   0
You should have gone with the plastic bag idea. Wifey won't complain about having an extra couple of ziplocks around the house.

iam6884

Layne
Rating - 100%
23   0   0
I thought long and hard before the first post. "Surely I'm not setting myself up for punishment if I state I have zero space for my newly gifted cigars."

Here I stand being harassed with the risk of being thrown out on the streets. If you're going to send a cooler, please be kind enough to throw in a cheap sleeping bag.