What's new

Graycliff cigars

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Veteran's Home of Wyoming, Buffalo, Wyoming
Looking for opinions on Graycliff cigars as I'm eyeing a 10 pack sampler of them to round out my next order at the end of the month.

Looking with a Google search doesn't show much recent information, but they appear to be loomed looked upon as pretty good smokes, and smoke above their price point.

Would like to hear forum members opinions on them as I trust them much more than any online reviews.

Sent from my SM-T820 using Tapatalk

Rating - 100%
9   0   0
It’s been a while, construction was excellent, out of the ten or so different ones I’ve tried there was only a couple that I actually liked, but I’m not a big fan of most Dominican’s.

Nacho Daddy

Irrepressibly Irreverent Inveterate Ignominy
Rating - 100%
121   0   0
never saw the appeal.

don't like most Dom. sticks

so many other good cigars, why bother with marginal ones ?

Alec Bradley
Illusione Epernay
Papas Fritas

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Should have mentioned in the OP that this is a 5ct sampler x2 of Nicaraguan blend ones, in different sizes and a mix of natural and maduro.

So, not Dominican for those who have mentioned not being a fan for that reason.

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
never saw the appeal.

don't like most Dom. sticks

so many other good cigars, why bother with marginal ones ?

Alec Bradley
Illusione Epernay
Papas Fritas
Was only looking at them as I like buying samplers of new cigars. Great way to really try out a new maker. Also, they are only a couple bucks each, and happen to finish off my planned order perfectly with the money I have.

Regardless, have swapped them out for a 5ct AJ Fernandez New World sampler of different vitolas and wrappers. Really enjoyed the couple New Worlds I have had, so I think this will be a much better choice given the opinions on Graycliff on the 3 forums I asked about them on. Universally "mediocre" being the highest opinion, with most not even being that good

Nacho Daddy

Irrepressibly Irreverent Inveterate Ignominy
Rating - 100%
121   0   0
Universally "mediocre" being the highest opinion, with most not even being that good

told ya.............:banghead::banghead::banghead: