What's new

Great BBQ / Smoker tool

Rating - 100%
16   0   0
I know whAt your thinking not another BBQ thread full of mouth watering pix Mikes. Well maybe if your lucky I won't post any of the 23# prime packer that I just threw on the smoker :). The real reason for this thread is to show yall this new tool I picked up. We all have thermometers. Some even are wireless. The one I got will display on your tablet or phone via blue tooth, has connects for four probes, does real time data graphing for heat and meat temps, can share with others around the world and local area who are running the same app your cook, alarms, programmability, etc.... So far I like what I am seeing from my first cook with it.

http://idevicesinc.com/igrill/igrill2/

Worth a look if your in the market and you can use it in the oven for inside cooks as well.

Rating - 100%
67   0   0
I know whAt your thinking not another BBQ thread full of mouth watering pix Mikes. Well maybe if your lucky I won't post any of the 23# prime packer that I just threw on the smoker :). The real reason for this thread is to show yall this new tool I picked up. We all have thermometers. Some even are wireless. The one I got will display on your tablet or phone via blue tooth, has connects for four probes, does real time data graphing for heat and meat temps, can share with others around the world and local area who are running the same app your cook, alarms, programmability, etc.... So far I like what I am seeing from my first cook with it.

http://idevicesinc.com/igrill/igrill2/

Worth a look if your in the market and you can use it in the oven for inside cooks as well.

I just got one of these... Works great

Rating - 100%
7   0   0
Anyone else purchase this? Since this thread is close to a year old I was wondering what the opinion was on it after many uses. I'm thinking about purchasing one.