What's new

Great cigar to celebrate

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I’m looking for a great cigar to celebrate, something like a Opus X Perfection A, that is available and I can get at least three sticks

any ideas welcome as long as it isn’t out of stock everywhere.

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
A personal favorite worthy of celebration is the Fuente Anejo. There's a lot of shapes available but The Shark #77 is usually sold out or limited to 2. Even the Casa Fuente store in Vegas limits them. I read once its the filler of the Opus X. But whatever it is with the maduro wrapped aged in cognac barrels is fantastic. I smoked one that's been marinating for 8 years a couple of weeks ago and it was pretty amazing.

Sent from my moto g(7) power using Tapatalk

BasicTek

I don't smoke cigars often... HaHa just kidding :)
Rating - 100%
9   0   0
Opus x lost city 3 pack plus a god of fire can be had on cigar King, free shipping $108

Texican

Suburban Legend
Rating - 100%
6   0   0
Watching this thread. Too new to offer suggestions but I do need some ideas for stocking up the "fancy" corner of my tupperdor.

Rating - 100%
17   0   0
I’m looking for a great cigar to celebrate, something like a Opus X Perfection A, that is available and I can get at least three sticks

any ideas welcome as long as it isn’t out of stock everywhere.
Keith, what are you celebrating? Do you really want a 3hr cigar like an "A" in the south Texas heat? I would suggest looking for 3 cigar tin of Opus X Angels Share.

Last edited:
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Just retired and we are getting ready to break ground on the House and Shop/smoking room. We have acreage on the top of a hill and sitting under the trees with a breeze, it isn't that bad near dusk, 1950 foot elevation so a little dryer than along the coast.

Rating - 100%
7   0   0
80 yr Padron is a nice special occasion cigar if you aren't going Cuban.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

Rating - 100%
5   0   0
I just figured that if I'm sitting under the trees on top a hill with a breeze blowing I could probably get a three hour cigar to last the 3 hrs with or without a half hour nap.