What's new

Great customer service from Heartfelt Industries

Rating - 100%
22   0   0
Last week I bought two Large humidity bead cases with each holding just over a half a pound of beads for my 150 qt. cooler. I followed the intructions and wanted to hang them on the underside of the cooler lid. Well, the next morning both cases fell to the bottom of the cooler so I sent them an email explaining what happened and wanted to buy some more magnetic strips.

Well, David Asp from Heartfelt replied to me today saying they were testing new magnetic strips and that he would send some of the new strips to me to hang my humidity bead cases in under my cooler lid.

Great customer service!!

Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Sounds great. Just as an FYI, I use the thick 3M double stick tape to attach the magenetic strips to my humidifier and my coolidor. A few years with no problem.

Rating - 100%
78   0   0
Looking to place an order soon as well... need a half pound of beads, but trying to figure out what I want.

Rating - 100%
22   0   0
The magnetic strips are staying attached fine, The magnetic bond is to weak to support the weight the container of beads. Thanks for the advice though.

Rating - 100%
2   0   0
I had the same issue with 2 Xikar humidifiers. The adhesive tape won't stick the plastic. They said they would send new ones but I never followed up. I just moved them.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
The quality of customer service is fantastic! My questions were responded to very quickly and I received my order very fast as well.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Indeed. Top Notch service and response time...

Wanted to buy a new lighter, with the specific requirement of high-altitude and waterproof. I sent david an email looking to see if he had any suggestions, and he was able to send me info on EXACTLY what I was looking for since he was also looking into adding it.

My wife got me an ashtray from him and was very impressed with the speed of shipping and the packaging...

so 5 out of 5 stars! :thumbsup:

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Workshops are also great for team members to participate and if you’re an employer, you should give free workshops once in a while. When you work with a team, the overall outcome should always be considered by all members. Each member should contribute to the success of the organization as a whole.

Rating - 100%
16   0   0
It has been a long time since this thread and a long time since my last post on here, but I wanted to take a minute and shout out this company again. First of all, I love heartfelt products. But I screwed up an order on their website today and David had it fixed within an hour of my screwup. Can't say enough good things about this company.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have been trying to get in touch with Heartfelt for over a week with a question on bead purchases. I have had no response when I email them. Are they still in business? Anyone order from them recently?

icehog3

Outlaw Hockey Biker
Rating - 97.9%
55   1   0
I have been trying to get in touch with Heartfelt for over a week with a question on bead purchases. I have had no response when I email them. Are they still in business? Anyone order from them recently?
I was buying from a BOTL who ended up selling the business. Same product made the same way, I've had good results.

Cigar Accessories (mlbaproducts.com)