What's new

Great deal on a wine/cigar cooler

jcgoldner

Jan '06 BoM
Rating - 100%
63   0   0
I saw this yesterday on another cigar forum. The post was over a week old but I still found 5 available near me. It is a closeout at Home Depot on a Magic Chef 52 bottle wine Cooler. The model# is MCWC52B priced at $104.30.

I'm not sure if this is a tried and true wine cooler for use with cigars but it's hard to pass up at this price.

Jwrussell

April '05 BoM
Rating - 100%
105   0   0
Holy crap! That's an awesome price for something that size. I know others have used it. I'd jump all over that. Might need one of those outside adustable thermostats to get the temp where you want it...I can't find any decent info on the cooling system. The folks who have it over at CW seem fine with it.

jcgoldner

Jan '06 BoM
Rating - 100%
63   0   0
Did you have them check stock at the surrounding HD's. The closest one to me only had the floor display but one 7 miles away had 5.

Also check to see if the floor display is there as it didn't show up on the computer but was sitting out. They will only drop 10% on the floor displays and this one was pretty beat up and only suitable for garage use so I passed on it.

jcgoldner

Jan '06 BoM
Rating - 100%
63   0   0
I don't know but it was pretty bad. Maybe because it was literally on the floor and looks like it was kicked closed a hundred times a day! It could not be out on display anywhere in a home that's for sure.