What's new

Greetings BOTL

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Greeting from New York.
A few things about me...
I'm a lover of just about all sports. The top of my list includes football, basketball, baseball, mma, pocket billiards, weight training, and the list goes on from there. Yankees, Knicks, Gaints, Bills, Syracuse Basketball (My teams Win, lose, or draw)
I love a good cup of coffee. It's one of my favorite anytime go to drinks. Nothing like a good cup of coffee with a nice mild leaf. Scotch is another one of my heavy hitters. After a long day..., a glass of scotch, a montecristo, and a nice sunset ... Forget about it !!!
I smoked my first cigar a long time ago. I didn't really start to appreciate a good stick until about 8 years ago. A few of my favorite sticks:
Herrera Esteli, PDR 1878 maduro, CAO Big Block, Asylum 13, Punch Bareknuckle, Punch Coronation, Olivia Serie V Melanio, Partagas Black, Sancho Panza Double Maduro, Obsidian, Cohiba Black, and almost anything from AJ Fernandez. I'm here in hopes to gain more knowledge of cigars, and to make some new life long bonds through this fabulous lifestyle we enjoy.

mcroom

RV Wizard
Rating - 100%
53   0   0
Hello brother and welcome from Chattanooga, Tn. We are glad to have you join us. I know you will enjoy our community and brotherhood here

Rating - 100%
34   0   0
You enjoy cigars? yankees? and coffee!!??? Bro you WILL fit in here just nice! Welcome from another TX yankee fan/coffe/cigar lover lol