What's new

Greetings from IN

Rating - 100%
24   0   0
Hello to all from NE Indiana. I started this hobby about a year ago and have been more and more consumed with it every day. What started with a used humidor from a friend quickly lead to another and then another. What brought me to this site was opinions on seasoning my early Christmas present from my wife - whynter chc-251s.
I am attempting to broaden my horizons by trying new sticks and looking for veteran opinions to help me navigate the endless sea of options. My every day smokes are Bahia maduro, 5 Vegas series A and some of the Alec Bradley blends (tempus is my favorite so far).
I play about a hundred rounds of golf a year, drink my fair share of craft beers (though I'm not afraid to beat up a case of big blue) and look forward to meeting you all.
Corey

Rating - 100%
25   0   0
Welcome from southern Indiana. The very south, about a half mile from the Ohio River. There are some brothers on the site from your end of the state and a lot of Michigan folks as well. Enjoy your time here.

Hoshneer

Blumpkin King
Rating - 100%
96   0   0
Oh hell, you are literally right down the road from me man. We need to hook up for a smoke for sure. I live in Columbia City and we go back and forth to Fort Wayne on the weekends. I go through Busco just so I can get a tenderloin at Magic Wand.

Rating - 100%
51   0   0
...just so I can get a tenderloin at Magic Wand.
Aw shit, Hoshy, please tell me that I can take that literally and it's not a euphemism...

Hey Corey, welcome from Chicagoland! Good call on the 5 Vegas "A" series. Totally an underrated cigar IMHO. Good folks here and hope you stick around.

Rating - 100%
24   0   0
Oh hell, you are literally right down the road from me man. We need to hook up for a smoke for sure. I live in Columbia City and we go back and forth to Fort Wayne on the weekends. I go through Busco just so I can get a tenderloin at Magic Wand.
Small world. We definitely should get together some time. The magic wand is a bit creepy with all of the clown pictures, but they do have good tenderloins. You should try the black dog pub's tenderloin, hand made and big as your head. And they have about a dozen craft beers on tap that rotate with the season. Good to see a local on here!

Hoshneer

Blumpkin King
Rating - 100%
96   0   0
Ha! Yeah, the place is really outdated back when clowns were funny and not creepy. Lol. Yeah, I will definitely swing through there, is it smoke friendly?

Rating - 100%
24   0   0
Ha! Yeah, the place is really outdated back when clowns were funny and not creepy. Lol. Yeah, I will definitely swing through there, is it smoke friendly?
Unfortunately you can only smoke outside on the patio. Very few places to have a beer and smoke. Michelle's in "downtown" busco is smoke friendly but not the greatest beer selection or food. Better like bud or keystone... But very relaxed atmosphere as you can imagine.