What's new

Greetings From Las Vegas, Nevada, US

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Greetings to all my fellow cigar smokers out there!!!

My name is Marc.

I recently discovered the BOTL forums and signed up right away. I'm an old guy that has been enjoying cigars for 40 years now.

I am an Electrical Engineer with an MSEE ad MSCS. My work life focuses on Enterprise Networking and Telecom. My work has taken me around the globe where I have had an opportunity to sample some of the finest cigars known to man. I'm a lucky bastard. I am a CC addict at this point and I find myself fortunate to be able to source some great boxes consistently.

I am an avid firearms collector and shooter. My other hobbies include automobiles, vintage motorcycles, guitars, and collecting vintage cinema cameras while smoking great cigars.:happy:

I have lived in Las Vegas, Nevada for over 30 years now, and will most likely be here for the rest of my life. I don't get to the strip very often other than to go see a VGK hockey game. I live out at the edge of town near Red Rock. Here is a picture out of my home office / smoking room window.

Bonnie.jpg Cheers,
Marc/XENU

Last edited:

PetersCreek

Brother Borealis
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Welcome from Peters Creek, Alaska. Great view through your window...although the mountains are a lot more naked than mine. But they’re mountains all the same, so I like ‘em. I can’t see mine through any window because I live on the foot of it and our lot is lousy with trees.

There are a lot of good folks here and more than a few can talk CCs with you all day long.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Welcome from Peters Creek, Alaska. Great view through your window...although the mountains are a lot more naked than mine. But they’re mountains all the same, so I like ‘em. I can’t see mine through any window because I live on the foot of it and our lot is lousy with trees.

There are a lot of good folks here and more than a few can talk CCs with you all day long.
The mountains should get some snow soon if we ever get any moisture here. The next range up is Mt. Charleston at 11,916' and it gets snow all winter, but none so far this season. Red Rock is the westernmost part of the Grand Canyon formation. Our mountains are just foothills compared to Alaska. mt chuck.jpg Red-Rock-Canyon-in-snow-1024x576.jpg

Rating - 100%
14   0   0
Welcome from North Texas! I do love your neck of the woods though. My lady and I have tossed around the idea of moving to Vegas the last year or so.