What's new

Greetings from Los Angeles

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Hello everyone!
I've been a cigar and pipe guy for over twenty years and am now getting into rolling cigars and carving pipes.

For cigars I really like the cedar, creamy, nuttiness of the Connecticuts and lighter Cubans like the Hoyo Epicure and Partagas Serie D. I recently discovered the Montecristo Relentless and found it has a lot of the flavors that I'm chasing. I picked some up recently for the new year stash and while the initial taster was good, I think it will be great when those awesome summer nights in July come around. I also picked up the Hoyo Excalibur Epicure and those seem promising and I'm hoping they will mature to a great smoke for later this year as well.

For pipes I smoke Boswell and Nording and crave lat bombs. I'll try other blends and aromatics and always find myself adding a pinch of Latakia in whatever to liven it up. Pirate Kake, Punch, White Knight, or even straight Latakia is awesome. I know its been done and people hated it, but I want to roll a Latakia cigar. I crave the campfire.

So if anyone is here in the Los Angeles/Pasadena area and wants to nerd out about tobacco, shooting, whip cracking, archery, and making ammo send me a message. I hope to learn a lot from everyone here and hope to contribute something useful some day. See you guys around!

Sent from my moto g(7) power using Tapatalk

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Thank you for the welcoming. See you guys around!

Sent from my moto g(7) power using Tapatalk