What's new

Greetings from Michigan

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I don’t smoke very often, but do enjoy a good stick. A former member of The Cigar Forum That Shall Not Be Named, but after several years absence I went back recently to find it a different place. And my post count was way to low to satisfy some of the rules, so I needed a new home.

I’m going on a cruise in a couple of months, and am hoping that I can get some help over in the Habanos area in culling down my list of likely sticks to try while I'm out of the country.

I have some outside chores to do. Weather's very warm for February, so I'll have a smoke while I'm doing them. Excellent!

Rating - 100%
18   0   0
Welcome from TX. I looked last year and Cuba cruises were $$$$. You stopping there or just looking for stock in another country?

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Welcome from TX. I looked last year and Cuba cruises were $$$$. You stopping there or just looking for stock in another country?
I grew up in Miami just outside of Little Havana, so I'd love to visit Cuba. But no, we're stopping in St. Kitts and there's a LCDH by the pier, I know it'll be pricey but it's what's there.

Welcome from Waterford. Good to see a fellow Michigander!
Thanks! You're not too far away, I'm in Livingston County.