What's new

Greetings from MN

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey BOTH. New member from Hastings, MN. Looking to get more into cigars and looking for fellow smokers that can give me an excuse to try more and different cigars. Are there any good hangouts or get together around the Twin City's?
Thanks!

Rating - 100%
29   0   0
Welcome to BOTL from Long Island, NY! You're in a good place to see some new and different cigars to smoke. This forum is a great start to make some new friends in the brotherhood!

Check out the "today's smoke" threads and see what we're all enjoying! The slopes are slippery so get in, sit down, buckle up and enjoy the ride!

Rupe

Suburban robot that monitors reality -BOM Feb.'13
Rating - 100%
401   0   0
Welcome from just down 61 in Winona!

Tobacco grove has been our go to get together spot for the Minnesota brotherhood the past couple of years. We haven't done that for awhile now though. I think we need to

Rating - 100%
10   0   0
Hey BOTH. New member from Hastings, MN. Looking to get more into cigars and looking for fellow smokers that can give me an excuse to try more and different cigars. Are there any good hangouts or get together around the Twin City's?
Thanks!
Welcome, I dig the Grove. Great cigars, recently remodeled. Tons of space.

Perfect Ash in St. Paul was my spot when I lived further east. Ask about the bottle club.

Great people run Stogies on Grand, also a very good selection of premium sticks.