What's new

Greetings from O.C.

Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Hi Guys,

My name is JJ and I am from So Cal. I had my first cigarette when I was 13 (not in the U.S. of course) and have been an occasional smoker ever since. I've been intending to check out the cigar scene for a while now but I still have difficulty dealing with the strong odor of cigars.

I came across this site with intentions of possibly selling one of my lighters from my dupont collection and I also plan on sticking around to get to know a few people and build my relationship with others.

Hopefully my experience in this community will be an awesome one.

Hope you guys are all having a good one.

Best Regards,

JJ
One suggestion -- don't smoke any more cigarettes. Cigars are much better for you and much more enjoyable besides.

Rating - 100%
206   0   0
Welcome aboard JJ ... :waving:

I have a similar aversion as you, but with cigarettes. With cigars however, I've found that the aromas, while strong, are much more pleasant. For me it's like comparing the smoke from burning tires (cigarettes) to the smoke off a BBQ grill (cigars).

MichiganM

The One, The Only
Rating - 100%
22   0   0
Welcome aboard JJ ... :waving:

I have a similar aversion as you, but with cigarettes. With cigars however, I've found that the aromas, while strong, are much more pleasant. For me it's like comparing the smoke from burning tires (cigarettes) to the smoke off a BBQ grill (cigars).
Welcome JJ.

And I agree with that! I hate the smell of cigarette smoke and have never smoked cigarettes. When I think of cigarettes I think "smell" and when I think of cigars I think "aroma".

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi Guys,

Thanks again for the warm welcome. Everyone here seems to be responsive to new members. Yesterday, I tried a D.C. Maximus Robusto no.5. And I actually enjoyed it, I was actually looking for a cigar more than a cigarette today.