What's new

Greetings from Otsego, Minnesota

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello!
I've been a long time lurker and finally figured I should sign up. I currently switched over from a very nice Waxing Moon 150 count to two winos: one with just shelves and the other with drawers. Both having been filled with Johns Woodworks product (big thumbs up to John!) replacing another popular set of drawers/shelves...and both are almost full. I got my info on the winos from the BOTL forums and looking to contribute when and where I can....I Just hope I don't need/have to bring the WM or other shelves/drawers out of retirement as the slope is slippery!

Thanks, Ethan

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello!
I've been a long time lurker and finally figured I should sign up. I currently switched over from a very nice Waxing Moon 150 count to two winos: one with just shelves and the other with drawers. Both having been filled with Johns Woodworks product (big thumbs up to John!) replacing another popular set of drawers/shelves...and both are almost full. I got my info on the winos from the BOTL forums and looking to contribute when and where I can....I Just hope I don't need/have to bring the WM or other shelves/drawers out of retirement as the slope is slippery!

Thanks, Ethan
Greetings and welcome.

Rupe

Suburban robot that monitors reality -BOM Feb.'13
Rating - 100%
401   0   0
Welcome to BOTL from down south of you in Winona. :D

It's always great to have another Minnesota brother join the group. Look forward to having a smoke with you at some point in the future (y)

Smoqman

BoM Aug. 2014
Rating - 100%
278   0   0
Hello!

Thanks, Ethan
Greetings from right up the road in Elk River.