What's new

Greetings from Southwest VA

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Hello from the southwestern region of Virginia in the heart of the Appalachians! I'm currently employed by my local public library and I am the librarian at a nearby men's correctional facility. I'm a librarian by day & by night. I hold a Bachelor of Arts degree in Biology. My aspiration is to obtain a Master's in Library and Information Science and a Master's in Education to pursue a career in my current field of work. I enjoy reading, both fiction and nonfiction. Far too much of my time is spent on Netflix. I am a bit of an old soul, I enjoy the simple things and things that give a sense of nostalgia. I'm 23 years of age, 24 this coming October. I enjoy fountain pens, watches, craft beers, and more. I'm a proud A.F. & A.M. /G\. Occasionally I smoke a pipe, the only pipe I have once belonged to my late grandfather. I'm relatively new to the cigar hobby. I've smoked cigars previously, but never got into them as a hobby until now. I look forward to learning and growing in the cigar community!

Best,
JB