What's new

Greetings from Tampa

Rating - 100%
20   0   0
This is actually my second post, but I was told about this introduction forum, so here I am. I am from just outside of Tampa. I am 30 years old and work as a pharmacist for a local grocer. My username is a combination of my profession and my alma mater - University of Florida - blue and orange to the bone.I have smoked cigars off and on for about 10 years now, but have truly began to appreciate them for the past year - even more so over the past six months with my introduction to habanos. My favorite cigar (as the old saying goes) is the one I am smoking right now, which happens to be an EL 2004 RyJ.

Can somebody tell me why I can only view one or two threads in certain forums. Any help will be much appreciated. Thanks.

Jwrussell

April '05 BoM
Rating - 100%
105   0   0
And WELCOME from Tampa. :welcome:

I think you probably need to check your settings...or do a search...I know there is a setting so that it will only show recent (last week, or just a few days) threads.

caudio51

BoM Nov '05; Mar '06
Rating - 96%
32   1   0
Welcome to BOTL!

Check out your settings, defiinitely a viewing setting issue.

David

<b>Co-founder</b>
Staff member
Rating - 100%
135   0   0
Welcome!

In regards to only seeing some of the threads:
1. Go into UserCP
2. Select "Edit Options" on the left
3. Scroll down to Thread Display Options
4. Change the Default Thread Age Cut Off to "Show All Threads"

David

1f1fan

Toast!
Rating - 100%
22   0   0
Welcome to the board!

I have some really good friends of mine living down in Tampa....Tampa and Clearwater is off the hook in the summer.

Jwrussell

April '05 BoM
Rating - 100%
105   0   0
Wasch_24 said:
:welcome:

You and Jason should definitely get together sometime, he's a great brother!
What he said...though I don't know anything about this "great brother" stuff. LMAO. :headroll:

Be glad to get together for a smoke sometime.

Rating - 100%
20   0   0
What he said...though I don't know anything about this "great brother" stuff. LMAO.

Be glad to get together for a smoke sometime.

I live out in Fishhawk, and I often frequent the new Edwards out on Lithia Pinecrest, but it would be my pleasure to meet up somewhere and get to know a fellow cigar lover. I am off every Wednesday, Saturday, and Sundays. Let me know.