What's new

Greetings from the Swag Cave at Drew Estate!

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Hey guys, just wanted to take a moment to introduce myself! My name is Joe Gro, Digital Marketing Manager at Drew Estate. Currently sitting in the office smoking on a Herrera Esteli Lonsdale. I hope to be pretty active around here and get to know everyone, and of course I will be running some pretty fun contests and planning some cool shit for you guys.

How's everyone doing today?

memphsdad

But I don't live in Memphis
Rating - 100%
116   0   0
Hey guys, just wanted to take a moment to introduce myself! My name is Joe Gro, Digital Marketing Manager at Drew Estate. Currently sitting in the office smoking on a Herrera Esteli Lonsdale. I hope to be pretty active around here and get to know everyone, and of course I will be running some pretty fun contests and planning some cool shit for you guys.

HE Lonsdale is a solid smoke, welcome

Rating - 100%
1   0   0

Welcome! Would love to try some Drew Estate samples+

Sent from my SM-G925V using Tapatalk