What's new

Greetings

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Hey all, just signed up and a total newb to cigars. Bought a used humidor from a friend that had some sticks in it and I'm already looking to upgrade but from what I've read that's a common issue haha. I'm for a small town in the middle of nowhere in Illinois, I'm a firefighter, an outdoorsman, athlete (at least that's what I like to think) and enjoy riding my motorcycle and playing the occasional round of terrible golf. Looking forward to seeing what this site has to offer and gaining any knowledge I can!

Rating - 100%
29   0   0
Welcome to BOTL from Long Island, NY! Fellow volley here with the local FD. Enjoy the VERY SLIPPERY slopes here at BOTL. Just getting that warning out there now before someone pushes you and you're off to the races!

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Welcome from Australia. Make sure your looking at the biggest humidor you don't think you will ever be able to fill. And then make sure the one you get is bigger than that :)

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Idk how I missed all these posts, probably because I've been busy reading all the awesome info on here and already contemplating my first few purchases :nailbiting: but thanks for the awesome welcome!

What an awesome place this seems to be, looking forward to being able to contribute back and help someone in the shoes I'm in right now someday!

sofc

I hate E and Chef
Rating - 100%
276   0   0
Idk how I missed all these posts, probably because I've been busy reading all the awesome info on here and already contemplating my first few purchases :nailbiting: but thanks for the awesome welcome!

What an awesome place this seems to be, looking forward to being able to contribute back and help someone in the shoes I'm in right now someday!
You can subscribe to a thread so you do not miss any posts if you like.