What's new

Greetings

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi all,

Just want to introduce myself. Been casually smoking cigars the past 8 or so years with really getting into them the past year or so. Went from a 150 desktop humidor to adding a large Cigar Caddy as a coolidor and now looking into going for a Wineador all since this past June after receiving a box of Esplendidos as a gift so I guess this relationship is getting kind of serious pretty quickly. You guys are right, it's a slippery slope that snowballs quickly.

I smoke mostly NCs on the fuller side but have quite a few singles of all strengths I'm working through.

Anyway thanks for letting me be a part of this community.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi all,

Just want to introduce myself. Been casually smoking cigars the past 8 or so years with really getting into them the past year or so. Went from a 150 desktop humidor to adding a large Cigar Caddy as a coolidor and now looking into going for a Wineador all since this past June after receiving a box of Esplendidos as a gift so I guess this relationship is getting kind of serious pretty quickly. You guys are right, it's a slippery slope that snowballs quickly.

I smoke mostly NCs on the fuller side but have quite a few singles of all strengths I'm working through.

Anyway thanks for letting me be a part of this community.
Esplendidos, nice smoke! No such thing as too many cigars. Been smoking Maduros today, Liga Privada's and Perdomo 20th Anniversary. Miserable day here today so I might break out a Partagas 160 to cheer up