What's new

Greetings

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
About 5 years of tobacco under my belt but in May I figured out that the gas station is not the best place to buy tobacco. Bought some leaves, tried to roll a cigar just for fun only to find out why you guys are so into it! Part of that is just pure luck though, stumbled blindly into a good blend by some miracle first try. Currently in California where there is not much tobacco culture, excited to talk it up here and learn it and thank you for hosting a great forum!

The best works from my first bag of tobacco that i keep around to show off. Ecuador seco and Pennsylvania maduro, friends have agreed it is chocolatey.

Attachments

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thank you guys. Funny you say that Alwayslit because i took this up after getting a stress baldspot, other forms of tobacco and don't cut the madness as nicely i found. I bet I'll like it here after poking around!

Still know more about rolling them than buying them oddly enough. Know that Romeo y Julieta Medallas de Oro reserve was the best i've bought, felt like a great coffee. I know i like tobacco from PA/Ecuador/Dominican a lot more than Honduran or Nicaraguan tobaccos but haven't tried much else. Next on my list to buy is Camacho Ecuador, good recommendations welcome because i'm only starting to stumble out of the "what im i even looking for in this humidor" phase.