What's new

Griffin's Carbon Fiber Cigar Case

Halon

BoM August '07
Rating - 100%
74   0   0
There was a post about these a little while ago, but I can't find it anymore. Anyways, I was very impressed by the idea of a carbon fiber cigar case (being a robot geek, I am familiar with the stuff). Pipesandcigars.com doesn't list it on their site anymore, but eGars seems to sell them pretty cheap. I couldn't stand the thought of there being a carbon fiber cigar case and me not owning it, so I pulled the trigger on this one.
I'm really excited to get it, but I need to stop ordering so much shit! Two new Palios (one for the dad and a carbon fiber one for me!) and I'm DONE! Of course the new CF Palios will go with this case very nicely. I feel so bad putting this stuff on my card, but I don't get paid till the 15th and I need it now, lol.
:blob::blob::blob:

TYLER

Halon

BoM August '07
Rating - 100%
74   0   0
I'd guess Davidoff, cause they have an online store and they're for sale there. Davidoff also makes a cigar called The Griffin's, I think.

TYLER

Halon

BoM August '07
Rating - 100%
74   0   0
sweet case!

little pricey for a finger sleeve for me though
I know what ya mean. I had to close my eyes when I hit the 'submit payment' button.:blush:
But the mere thought of exiting a Porsche in an expensive suit with a CF Palio and a CF cigar case stuffed with ELs convinced me to get it. Now I just need a Porsche and an expensive suit! And a CF Palio. And some ELs.

TYLER

jrohrer

BoM Jan '07
Rating - 100%
40   0   0
I know what ya mean. I had to close my eyes when I hit the 'submit payment' button.:blush:
But the mere thought of exiting a Porsche in an expensive suit with a CF Palio and a CF cigar case stuffed with ELs convinced me to get it. Now I just need a Porsche and an expensive suit! And a CF Palio. And some ELs.

TYLER
:rofl:

HAHA...good stuff:applause:

:rofl:

Rutkus

Newb Puke
Rating - 100%
16   0   0
they are worth every penny, i own the 2 and 3 finger dc version, my favorite case and they are pretty rugged.

caudio51

BoM Nov '05; Mar '06
Rating - 96%
32   1   0
I've been wanting to get one of these for a while now. I should just pick it up

Halon

BoM August '07
Rating - 100%
74   0   0
I saw those Porsche ones, but they're a little (like 10x!) out of my price range.
I'm gonna get one of these once I get some money. They're one of the better looking and more reasonably-priced CF humidors. Diapelle makes a really nice 3-rack one with a hinged front door and also a nice dome one, but they're all $$$$$. Porsche designs also has a CF humidor along with Bugatti and a few others.

TYLER

Wasch_24

2005 BoY
Rating - 100%
196   0   0
I saw those Porsche ones, but they're a little (like 10x!) out of my price range.

I'm gonna get one of these once I get some money. They're one of the better looking and more reasonably-priced CF humidors. Diapelle makes a really nice 3-rack one with a hinged front door and also a nice dome one, but they're all $$$$$. Porsche designs also has a CF humidor along with Bugatti and a few others.

TYLER
That is pretty nice. especially if one had a nice ritzy executive office to put it in.

Otherwise...

Too much for a desktop for me.

caudio51

BoM Nov '05; Mar '06
Rating - 96%
32   1   0

TYLER
That's pretty nice, just not my style. I tend to keep it conservative with nice wood grain finishes.