• Padron 2000 Natural (26 ct)

Votes: 3 21.4%
  • Other

Votes: 5 35.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
I'm sure a bunch of you guys purchased the BnBTobacco deal on Groupon. Well I picked up the $49 for $100 deal and I'm looking to pick up a box but thought I'd check in with you guys to see what you guys would pick up.

Rating - 100%
2   0   0
I should have jumped on that deal, but I didn't. I would probably go with the 2000 maduro. I haven't tried the Palmas though soooo that may not help much. I really enjoy those 2000's though.

Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Not sure on the Padron question, sorry. Looks like Spanks did a pretty good job with his deal too though lol. I am about to buy the deal now, glad I didn't miss out.

Rating - 100%
3   0   0
No worries reidmorebooks, I appreciate the feedback. Let us know what you pick up! I'm still leaning towards getting the Padron Palmas just because I'm partial to the lonsdale vitola. If the Padron series uses the same tobacco, then I probably will go with the Palmas Maduro. How much was the Chateau Fuente box Sirspanksalot? I can't access the website at work.

Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Can't beat that...I do need a new lighter. Maybe I'll do that and a lighter. Hrm...executive decisions here.

Rating - 100%
163   0   0
Get yourself a nice pipe, and jump down a whole new slope...
I can barely afford to fund my cigar habit, and I dont think my GF would be too happy if I picked up another tobacco related hobby... :(
see pipe can be justified by showing her how much cheaper pipe tobacco is from cigars. just don't show her how much u spend on pipes themselves.

StogieNinja

Derek | BoM June 2014
Rating - 100%
223   0   0
Get yourself a nice pipe, and jump down a whole new slope...
I can barely afford to fund my cigar habit, and I dont think my GF would be too happy if I picked up another tobacco related hobby... :(
see pipe can be justified by showing her how much cheaper pipe tobacco is from cigars. just don't show her how much u spend on pipes themselves.
And really, you only need one pi..... HAHAHAHA!!!

Sorry, couldn't even type that with a straight face.

"You know honey, every time I see you smoking a pipe, its a different pipe" -My wife, just last night.