What's new

Gun Forum

Rating - 100%
47   0   0
What's a good gun forum you would trust to buy or sell a firearm on? Since I discovered that the Ruger LC9 isn't legal to purchase in California new but can be purchased used I've been on the hunt for one. I've look at gunbroker.com but most of them are from retailers so the purchase wouldn't be legal, thought I would try a forum to track one down but don't know which one to look at.

Rating - 100%
16   0   0
try Calguns.net, lots of local people and leo looking to sell and buy. check out the marketplace, but it seems like a lot of sellers wouldnt want to sell to an account that's brand new though... either way check it out

Rating - 100%
47   0   0
Thanks for the heads up, yeah I figure that with most forums. Thought I would find a good one and sign up before I try and buy anything.

Rating - 100%
47   0   0
You're going to have to buy it from someone in California. Buying it out of state isn't going to fly.
Calguns is probably going to be your best bet. Aside from that, check out your local Armslist.
Thanks for the heads up, thought out of state would have been fine, guess not.

Rating - 100%
47   0   0
Armslist seems to be the way to go, easy to search for what you need and had a few to choose from already. Contacted a couple of the sellers already, thanks again guys.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thanks for the heads up, thought out of state would have been fine, guess not.
No problem, man. If it involves California and guns, chances are good there's going to be a headache somewhere in there.
Glad to hear Armslist is working out for you though, good luck and have some fun with the new piece.

Rating - 100%
17   0   0
Can you buy out of state and transfer via an FFL in California?

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

Rating - 100%
47   0   0
Ended up getting the LC9 off of Calguns, pick it up on Thursday. Still had to wait the 14 days for the background check.

Rating - 100%
48   0   0
The best deals I have found have been posted at ranges, never know what somebody else already has in your area-

just a tip

Rating - 100%
2   0   0
What's a good gun forum you would trust to buy or sell a firearm on? Since I discovered that the Ruger LC9 isn't legal to purchase in California new but can be purchased used I've been on the hunt for one. I've look at gunbroker.com but most of them are from retailers so the purchase wouldn't be legal, thought I would try a forum to track one down but don't know which one to look at.
I would look on the equipment exchange on AR15.com, the sellers / buyers have a rating system just like here so you'll know if they've made transactions before. Also just incase you're not familiar with the site it is basically a site about anything and everything... not limited to the AR so there will be an exchange for pistols, rifles, parts etc.

Edit: I replied before I read the rest of the thread. Glad you have it covered and found one!

Last edited: