What's new

Gurkha at it again - The Maharaja

Rating - 100%
90   0   0
I love seeing this stuff because it always makes me laugh. The only thing funnier then the absurd pricing is the reviews that I see on these ultra expensive Gurkha releases and the best part is that the reviews are often times worse on the really expensive stuff then on their cheaper sticks.

If you needed 2 grand would you rather bang 200 fat brawds for $10 a pop or bang one bedridden behemoth of a woman for that whole $2K in one sitting? This, in a nutshell, is the Gurkha business plan with these releases. Just go after the behemoths and make insane margins by touting panache and exclusivity. How many idiots have you seen walk into a humidor at your local armed with way more money than knowledge and just buy up whatever expensive stuff happens to be lying around? Someone is buying this crap.

Rating - 100%
103   0   0
Wonder who will be the first to get fucked by Gurkha after buying one of the at msrp

As much as I hate this statement it's never applied more than now.

Some dumb ass rapper

Rating - 100%
18   0   0
Wonder who will be the first to get fucked by Gurkha after buying one of the at msrp

As much as I hate this statement it's never applied more than now.

Some dumb ass rapper
Or some rich wife who thinks the price makes the cigar bought as a Christmas present for her rich, cigar smoking husband.

Rating - 100%
72   0   0
Lol. I've had a few Gurkha and I'm not scard to say I do like the rogues. But 2k for a single stick!!?? I don't think so. For that kind of money I would just buy some of those new pardon in the white box( sorry can't remember the name ATM)