What's new

Gurkha, Genghis Khan....

Rating - 100%
68   0   1
Hey guys,

Anyone have any experience with Gurkha Genghis Khan?

I'm looking to try these, but before I spend the $, I want to see if anyone have a strong opinion about this stick.

Thanks in advance....

Donk

WTF is a Donk?
Rating - 100%
57   0   0
Hey guys,

I'm looking to try these, but before I spend the $, I want to see if anyone have a strong opinion about this stick.

Thanks in advance....
Pm me your Addy bro. I'll send you a couple to try.

tobby4

June '05 BoM
Rating - 100%
57   0   0
I think i have 2 in my humi... they are aging.. i dont know much about this specific line.. I would check and see if I have any and I would send you one.. but I cant get to my humi..

sarnone

Mithrandir
Rating - 100%
26   0   0
They come in two sizes, Toro, 6 x 50 and Churchill, 7.5 x 52. I enjoy a cigar with a dark Costa Rican wrapper which is used in the Khan. The earthy tones and toasty flavor of this cigar make this one of the finest in the Gurkha line for the money, IMHO. You can pick these up for about $15-$20 for a 5ver on Cbid. It is one of the most consistent cigars I have smoked with regards to taste, burn, construction and overall satisfaction and can be enjoyed any time of day. I would say this is a medium bodied, full flavor smoke. Get a 5ver, you won't be disappointed.

Sam

Rating - 100%
68   0   1
Pm me your Addy bro. I'll send you a couple to try.
Wow, I have to say i'm very impressed. Only posted a few times and already getting the "family love".

Props to you guys! :eyebrow:

And thanks to others for your input/replies!

jmatkins

BoM January 08
Rating - 99%
159   1   0
Hey guys,

Thanks in advance....
I bought 2 fivers from CB a year ago and I liked them A LOT. I need to pick some more up .

vperlman

Harleyrider
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Whatever you do, do NOT pay MSRP for Gurkhas! You can always find them on cbid and/or sale at CI, and if you are patient, you can get whichever line you want that way. IMO, they are all WAY overpriced at MSRP.

Rating - 100%
68   0   1
Whatever you do, do NOT pay MSRP for Gurkhas! You can always find them on cbid and/or sale at CI, and if you are patient, you can get whichever line you want that way. IMO, they are all WAY overpriced at MSRP.

Ya, CI has a deal, 50 Kahn, and a mix of 48 other gurkha sticks for about $380.

About $3.80 per for Gurkha, I'm cool with that...