What's new

Gurkha Pr0n

Rating - 100%
10   0   0
I went to a Gurkha party today (with Jeeper & Parkin) being held by a local cigar shop and picked up some loot and got to meet & talk with Roy MacLaren of Gurkha. It was a lot of fun and got some good food & good freebies just check out the pic.

I have only smoked a couple Gurkhas in the past and really liked them so I decided to get a variety today. The free cigars are the two tins with 5 each and the five shaggys underneath and to the left of the tins, and then of course, the hat. Buy 10 cigars, get 15 free...not a bad deal.

Attachments

Rating - 100%
10   0   0
Looking nice, what is the one in the etched glass tube? The one with the non wax gold top.
Gurkha has a Beauty (in the etched tube) and the Beast (to the left of the etched tube). I haven't smoked one yet, but Roy was telling me to make sure I have 2+ hours when I sit down with it or I will be wasting quite a bit of cigar.

You can see them here, just scroll down a little.

sarnone

Mithrandir
Rating - 100%
26   0   0
Really nice score Lee. The shaggies are delicious. Looks like two Class Regents on the right, a longtime favorite of mine, the Ancient Warrior is one of my new favorites. Then it looks like some legends which are one of Gurkha's best lines. I have a Beauty percolating in the humi since October and the Beast is just one fine MF'n cigar. I'm not big on the infused Gurkhas but still not a bad smoke at all.

2/3 of my humi are Gurkhas......IMHO, if you can score them at a good price, they are the most consistently fine smoke I've had. Just picked up a box of G3's and they look stunning....can't wait to try one. Good luck with experimenting with them.....you did really nice there.

JRL

Formerly known as Jeeper
Rating - 100%
81   0   0
Yes Tuffy did get hooked up. When you break down the price per cigar it was a great deal. Glad I bought into some of this deal also. Now I need a bigger humidor though. Lol. Guess that is part of the game. Nice pics too Lee, can't wait to hang out and light em up.

kirscovitch

Mad Matt
Rating - 100%
51   0   0
i still dont see what all the hubub is about. ive had a couple Gurkhas and just cant see what the excitement is about. they were by no means a bad smoke, but they werent all that good either. i have a couple of x-fuerte's in the humi now and picked up a G-3 at the shop yesterday. maybe one of those will change my mind.

just my .02

CWS

<b>Lead Moderator</b>
Staff member
Rating - 100%
227   0   0
I have some how managed to obtain 54 of the Centairian XX Perfectos. I really like these/