What's new

Gurkha 'Royal Brigade' Weekend Extravaganza

dpricenator

BoM March 08
Rating - 100%
175   0   3
Killer find!!!!! Thanks! :stretchgr

Some of my Favorite sticks!!! At $4 each, you cant go wrong!!!

Just ordered 15 packs!

Holy Gurkha order Batman!!! Nice buy

I showed a couple guys at the office and they promptly ordered a couple each. I think one is for my Xmas present. If it weren't for my recent car i$$ues I would be ordering these my self. That is a smoking deal compared to any B&M in CA. The Beast retails for $25-$30 here.

caudio51

BoM Nov '05; Mar '06
Rating - 96%
32   1   0
Not to bash the deal, but Gurkha does this all the time. They think their MSRP is X but no one ever pays that because of all the "deals" they have all the time.

sarnone

Mithrandir
Rating - 100%
26   0   0
naught into naught is naught, bring down the naught, carry the naught......oh, I see now:bouncetau

Nice deal though....picked up two!

dpricenator

BoM March 08
Rating - 100%
175   0   3
I totally agree with you Tom, but isn't that is the case with almost all of the cigars out there. Just some more than others. Everything I buy is on sale or discounted. Otherwise I buy from you guys who need to make room for your new purchases. It does not make sense for me to buy any quantity of cigars at a B&M out here with the markup. Thanks to BOTL I have been able to stay away from using my credit card.

Cravate

The other Brown Meat.
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Lovely deal! I'm going to make sure to take a picture of this order combined with this deal
right next to the kukuri style blade I have.

CWS

<b>Lead Moderator</b>
Staff member
Rating - 100%
227   0   0
I totally agree with you Tom, but isn't that is the case with almost all of the cigars out there. Just some more than others. Everything I buy is on sale or discounted. Otherwise I buy from you guys who need to make room for your new purchases. It does not make sense for me to buy any quantity of cigars at a B&M out here with the markup. Thanks to BOTL I have been able to stay away from using my credit card.
Yes and no. I agree with Tom that Gurkha has no real price point. They wheel and deal on everything. Most cigars have a real msrp that gives a base point. Gurkha is all over the place. MSRP has no real meaning.