What's new

H.upmann Amatistas -96??

Rating - 100%
3   0   0
I'm quite a happy chap.. I just bought another box and a bit of Cohiba lanceros -98's through my friend Tony (they come in 5x5 cardboard packs and I bought 6 of these 5packs..) so my supply of these are now secured for a little while.. (they are up there amongst my all time favourite weekend morning cigar!!!!)

While talking he mentioned that he had some H.upmann amatistas -96 laying around that he would let go for $4.20 each.. never had them so any input would be great....

I've said to send me a few but haven't pulled the trigger on a box yet.. $98 for a box... but the fact that they are -96 makes it very tempting he he....

I did however also buy a box of choix supremes -92.... for a steal.. $130.... :shock: :shock: less half the value.. which was his way of thanking me for helping out with the shop (on top of normal "compensation", which I refused to accept).

So in all, it's been a good day.. :D

Bsslack

So-Cal/Riverside
Rating - 100%
6   0   0
I thought You were Gone already! :shock:

We already started talking behind Yer Back and Everything! :evil:

And then You throw This in our Face! :?

They haven't even Made Amatistas in 3 maybe 4 years! :shock: They are discontinued ie: Rare. Then Aged 8 years too! I got three words for Ya!

Dude, You SUCK! :-s !!!!

:lol:

Slack 8)

Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Bsslack said:
I thought You were Gone already! :shock:

We already started talking behind Yer Back and Everything! :evil:

And then You throw This in our Face! :?

They haven't even Made Amatistas in 3 maybe 4 years! :shock: They are discontinued ie: Rare. Then Aged 8 years too! I got three words for Ya!

Dude, You SUCK! :-s !!!!

Slack 8)
No mate.. that's Rebeccas Job :smt003

But hearing that means that I'll pull the trigger.. after all.. I have an account with him so I can pay him whenever :wink:

:lol:

Bsslack

So-Cal/Riverside
Rating - 100%
6   0   0
Well Gee! :wink:

Glad I could Help! :roll:

Seriously, That is So cool.

If I didn't already like the Hell out of Ya, I'd Hate Ya!

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Slack 8)

Rating - 100%
11   0   0
Grab them Hawkan!!! H. Uppman Amatistas are an excellent cigar. Mild to medium bodied with that straight forward tobacco taste. If they've got 8 years on them, they should be in their prime. Great catch!!!

J

jckposter

Rating - 100%
11   0   0
Hey Hawk I got my prize package yesterday too....Cohiba CEs 98 Happy Happy man.

Rating - 100%
11   0   0
jckposter said:
Hey Hawk I got my prize package yesterday too....Cohiba CEs 98 Happy Happy man.
Damn, you guys have the good chit!!! '98 CE's are very hard to come by nowadays. Great catch!!!