What's new

H Upmann No 2 LUB FEB 2014

Rating - 100%
153   0   0
Not sure if it's patience you have or an over abundance of cigars. I'm trying to get to both places though!
1. A man can never have too many cigars.
2. I used to be addicted to chasing cigars. Now I'm addicted to aging cigars. Patience pays huge dividends as long as you live by the above #1 statement

Rating - 100%
2   0   0
That's a great review! And a great box from Upmann factory (LUB)...that's where I'd want my Upmanns to come from (the mother factory)...I know others have different views on that so I won't drone on about it....just saying great review and sounds like a great cigar! As an upmann fan...I will have to locate and set fire to some of these. Thanks!

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have 2 boxes with this exact code. The reason I requested this code was because it is the same boxcode on the Upmann no.2 Reservas and was thinking that they would be close to as good. While they're not bad cigars by any means, they definitely need time down to settle. I don't think they're nearly as good as you describe them but then you just must have gotten lucky.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Very nice. I think of have 10 of these exact code that i buried in a box under a bunch of other sticks, then buried the box so I forget I have them until a decade from now.
That's exactly what they're going to need too to be a worthwhile smoke but then again this cigar is known for requiring years down before they're even worth handing out.

ChefBoyRG54

BoM Sept '14 & BoY 2014
Rating - 100%
218   0   0
Very nice. I think of have 10 of these exact code that i buried in a box under a bunch of other sticks, then buried the box so I forget I have them until a decade from now.
Well damn if this wasn't funny to see, Mike
Not sure if it's patience you have or an over abundance of cigars. I'm trying to get to both places though!

ChefBoyRG54

BoM Sept '14 & BoY 2014
Rating - 100%
218   0   0
having a nice revisit with an LUB OCT 14 Up2 right now and recalled this review since i think this was the last time i smoked a 2014 Up2. These are coming along pretty tremendously and the unique flavor up front i described as tempura crunch has evolved(or maybe i have) to be more of a butter flavored fresh baked cookie and its exceptional. Glad i loaded up on these