What's new

Happy Thanksgiving

Rating - 100%
98   0   0
I know it is a little early for this thread, but I am leaving on a cruise today and won't be online the rest of the week. So I just wanted to wish all of my brothers here a relaxing, enjoyable, and safe Thanksgiving. Take time to enjoy your families and to give thanks for all of your blessings. Some of you have had rough times this year, but there is always something the be thankful for. Try to not forget that. To all the new dads, or dads with new babies, congrats again and start them off right for their first Thanksgiving. To all my Florida brothers, hold down the fort, I'll be back in a week. The first stop on the cruise is Nassau, so if anyone needs a glass top humidor of Fohibas , let me know 😊. Oh, and for my parting gift, someone's mailbox is getting blown up tomorrow.

Sent from an NSA proof phone.

Last edited:
Rating - 100%
127   0   0
For the fourth year in a row I'll be spending Thanksgiving in New Canaan, CT w/my sister, brother in law and her three kids (plus the Mrs., my one kid and it gets wildly fun!). Leaving Wed. morning and flying back Sundy, short and sweat.

Happy Thanksgiving to all.

Eat, drink, smoke and be happy!!!!