What's new

Hats off to AJ Fernandez

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So I haven’t had an AJ stick for quite a while, but always enjoyed his sticks when I used to one them. Anyhow, I ran across the Ramon Allones blended by AJ and HAD to pick one up. Man I’m glad I did. I’m 20 minutes in to this thing and it is delicious.

Another hit from one of the industry’s rising stars.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm a big AJ fan. All his cigars are great and a great value. Have had Enclave, Man O War, MOW Ruination, MOW Armada, and Diesel in my rotation for years.
I used to smoke a lot of Man O War, and I even liked the Virtue. That’s saying something as I usually don’t like a Connecticut wrapper.

Cigary43

Just Another Ashhole
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
I've enjoyed this line of cigars...esp. the Signatures that were discontinued some years ago...much to my dismay. It was a cigar that I bought by the truckload and sadly after trading emails with the manufacturing people it was a moot point as far as bringing it back. The San Lotano Oval is another great cigar but is now relegated as a CI cigar but seems to always be on backorder.

Rating - 100%
18   0   0
Haven’t tried his Ramon stick yet but I’m a big fan also. If you haven’t tried the Hoyo or H upmann I recommend you give them a go. Really good smokes.

CWS

<b>Lead Moderator</b>
Staff member
Rating - 100%
227   0   0
So I haven’t had an AJ stick for quite a while, but always enjoyed his sticks when I used to one them. Anyhow, I ran across the Ramon Allones blended by AJ and HAD to pick one up. Man I’m glad I did. I’m 20 minutes in to this thing and it is delicious.

Another hit from one of the industry’s rising stars.

The Ramon Allones is an excellent stick. Smoking the Belles Artes today

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Rating - 100%
62   0   0
I've enjoyed this line of cigars...esp. the Signatures that were discontinued some years ago...much to my dismay. It was a cigar that I bought by the truckload and sadly after trading emails with the manufacturing people it was a moot point as far as bringing it back. The San Lotano Oval is another great cigar but is now relegated as a CI cigar but seems to always be on backorder.
I think Cigar Page has the San Lotano Oval pop up on sale every now and then, might be able to find them there?

Rating - 100%
41   0   0
Pretty sure that San Lotano is one of AJ's core lines. He's got his name on a ton of stuff, but that is one of HIS. Should be able to find it anywhere.

Rating - 100%
18   0   0
I think Cigar Page has the San Lotano Oval pop up on sale every now and then, might be able to find them there?
Some on sale there now along with some of his other stuff.

Rating - 100%
18   0   0
No sense in starting a new thread for this question.

Anybody know of a list somewhere that has all of the sticks AJ has had a part in? I'm talking stuff available right now not what he did in past years. For instance, I was checking some sites and Pantheon Oceanus popped up as a AJ smoke. Searched it and sure enough it was. Whats out there besides Hoyo, H upmann, monte, aging room and whats on his site.

BeerAdvocate

BeerHunter
Rating - 100%
14   0   0
Is this what you are talking about? I have 10 of them that you can have. Just send me whatever you think is fair!

Cigary43

Just Another Ashhole
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Can't see the photo.....hope it's what I smoked before but gotta feeling they aren't because this was about 7 years ago....they were spectacular! I talked with one of their Reps and it was a discontinued line that I was hoping they'd bring back....sadly, not to be.