What's new

Havana Cigar Cutter

Ironman

Master Baby Maker-Feb BoM
Rating - 100%
22   0   0
Pulse BOMBed me with some cigars and a nice Travel Humidor, a few months ago and the humidor had a cutter attached to it (This one)

And as the website says it an awesome little cutter, it's sharp as hell and very portable, I have been using it exclusively since I first tried it. The cut is perfect every time!!! I have a SAK and an Xikar and I prefer this one over both of them. Just thought I'd share this little gem, and for the price you can't go wrong :smt023:smt023

The way I have been using it is the table method, place the cutter flat on a table, place the cigar in the open cutter and cut...perfect cut everytime!!!!

Ironman

No I don't get a cut (no pun intended) on these cutters

Texas Cop

Cavalry Scout
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
I recieved one of these from Dr. Evil, and I agree, that this is the best damned cheapo cutter I've ever seen! And the Pocket Humi is great as well! It is extendable, and seems damned near indestructable..

Andrew

Rating - 100%
26   0   0
Ironman said:
Pulse BOMBed me with some cigars and a nice Travel Humidor, a few months ago and the humidor had a cutter attached to it (This one)

And as the website says it an awesome little cutter, it's sharp as hell and very portable, I have been using it exclusively since I first tried it. The cut is perfect every time!!! I have a SAK and an Xikar and I prefer this one over both of them. Just thought I'd share this little gem, and for the price you can't go wrong :smt023:smt023

The way I have been using it is the table method, place the cutter flat on a table, place the cigar in the open cutter and cut...perfect cut everytime!!!!

Ironman

No I don't get a cut (no pun intended) on these cutters

I've got two of these and they are great. Only issue is they don't accomodate the thicker ring guages as well. They do an excellent job up to about a 50 ring guage give or take. I've been real happy with mine.

Rating - 100%
29   0   0
sb1396 said:
I've got two of these and they are great. Only issue is they don't accomodate the thicker ring guages as well. They do an excellent job up to about a 50 ring guage give or take. I've been real happy with mine.
Ditto. Nice and sharp, good cuts, but limited to the smaller gauge smokes.

Pulse

Bite me!
Rating - 100%
10   0   0
They are pretty cool. I use mine all the time. It isn't for anything over a 50 guage but for 4-5$ you can't beat it i've found.

Rating - 100%
29   0   0
So far, any time I order something from BH, I have them throw in 1 or 2 of these.