What's new

Hawaii Meetups at the Row Bar: Residents & Visitors of O'ahu

sirhchris

If no fit put spit
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I didn't see any current Hawai'i meetups or herfs on the forum, so I might as well put this up. The Row Bar has dedicated Thursdays for events called "BURN: A Honolulu Cigar Event" I haven't gone to these because of my family schedule ie. taking my kids to martial arts class, going to gym, to top that it's a school night. Given, that the Row Bar is already a cigar friendly place regardless of the BURN event, I thought it would good to put it out there for fellow Brothers and Sister who already reside on O'ahu and for those who are visiting/planning to visit our Hawai'ian islands, looking for a place to chill out with other cigar aficionados. Bring your own cigar or maybe try one of theirs, they have decent cigar menu too. Eventually I'd like to make it to the BURN event.

Personally I like the row bar. When my kids are with the Grandparents, my wife and I would go there all the time after a dinner at Ruth's Chris for a few more :D. It's a very open area, great music by local performing artists, good sprits collection, and the food menu is winners - I usually go for a platinum label and cube pulehu steaks to go with my cigar. Aloha my braddas and sistas!:cigar:

http://goo.gl/q5RYqG

Last edited:

AlohaStyle

BoM Sept '12 & Aug '13
Rating - 100%
185   0   0
Sounds great, wish I had a place like that when I lived there. Hope you can get a good meet up going! :)

Fia

Rating - 100%
4   0   0
There are guys there most nights. The guy who supplies their humidor is there several times a week. His name is Dan. Just ask for him next time. In the mean time, if you are interested you can sign up for the cigar events email list at: http://eepurl.com/wc7pb

We have a good one hosted by R. Field Wine lined up for November 6th with Abe from PDR and Andre from Viaje in town. We also just had a fun Oktoberfest event last Saturday. Hope to see you around.

Aloha

Fia

sirhchris

If no fit put spit
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Sweet, good to know and thanks for the link, I just subscribed. I think I saw some recent pictures on Instagram, hosted by Fujiokas right?
I just need to make it in on one of the Thursdays. It's so odd that it's on Thursdays.

AlohaStyle

BoM Sept '12 & Aug '13
Rating - 100%
185   0   0
how long ago what that? There used to be a place called Havana Cabana in Nu'uanu.
I moved back to the mainland in 2004. I was just an occasional cigar smoker back then so wasn't even looking out for herfs etc, so I could've been missing some great ones, who knows. lol I sure miss living in Hawaii and hearing about get togethers like Marvin hosts sure sound great. Marvin actually lives in the building I used to live in. Small world.

Fia

Rating - 100%
4   0   0
Sweet, good to know and thanks for the link, I just subscribed. I think I saw some recent pictures on Instagram, hosted by Fujiokas right?
I just need to make it in on one of the Thursdays. It's so odd that it's on Thursdays.
Yes those are probably from Fujiokas Oktberfest event. We featured Quesada Cigars and had over 70 craft beers.

Aloha

Fia