What's new

HBH 2018

BradMc

<b>Charity Liaison</b><br>BoM September 07
Rating - 100%
148   0   0
HBH 2018
well it’s that time to start getting things in place and reserved...

I made a call to TN, It is under new management, a few new things, Like a Smoker, Large Gas BBQ, new couches, and new tables ….. So I’m looking to see if we have the interest for HBH 2018...

The plan would be at the same (Millers Cove) we used last couple years, the dates are wide open
4/5-8th , 4/12-15th , 4/19-22nd , 4/26-29th

We had a great showing last year and I think we all had a great time, Lots of good food, way to much to drink, and great fellowship and we had a few cigars too

A few changes again this year, I'm still waiting on a total price of the Cabin, 3 night rental price , So we’ll be starting thing up on Thru afternoon again and going till Sun at 10:00 am or as late as we can stay .......

So for those of U who haven't had the pleasure of being at one of these HBH here is some info....
Lodge at Millers Cove Just outside of Pigeon Forge, same general area as last year

https://www.trulia.com/property/3021141496-2050-E-Millers-Cove-Rd-Walland-TN-37886
This place is for sale still , if any of u High Roller guys want it .....

As u can see the Cabin is out always, so we have no noise issues, It will be just us .....

I think we were able to sleep 17 people in beds and 3 couches last year , But like I said I was pretty foggy by the end of the days , so who the hell knows where everyone slept .....lol There is lots of floor space for sleeping bags.
The cost will be a breakdown of food and cabin rental and how many nights .....

So what I need:

What date works Better:
April 5th -8th
April 12th- 15th
April 19th -22nd
April 26th-29th

Josh Smith

Opus junkie
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
HBH 2018
well it’s that time to start getting things in place and reserved...

I made a call to TN, It is under new management, a few new things, Like a Smoker, Large Gas BBQ, new couches, and new tables ….. So I’m looking to see if we have the interest for HBH 2018...

The plan would be at the same (Millers Cove) we used last couple years, the dates are wide open
4/5-8th , 4/12-15th , 4/19-22nd , 4/26-29th

We had a great showing last year and I think we all had a great time, Lots of good food, way to much to drink, and great fellowship and we had a few cigars too

A few changes again this year, I'm still waiting on a total price of the Cabin, 3 night rental price , So we’ll be starting thing up on Thru afternoon again and going till Sun at 10:00 am or as late as we can stay .......

So for those of U who haven't had the pleasure of being at one of these HBH here is some info....
Lodge at Millers Cove Just outside of Pigeon Forge, same general area as last year

https://www.trulia.com/property/3021141496-2050-E-Millers-Cove-Rd-Walland-TN-37886
This place is for sale still , if any of u High Roller guys want it .....

As u can see the Cabin is out always, so we have no noise issues, It will be just us .....

I think we were able to sleep 17 people in beds and 3 couches last year , But like I said I was pretty foggy by the end of the days , so who the hell knows where everyone slept .....lol There is lots of floor space for sleeping bags.
The cost will be a breakdown of food and cabin rental and how many nights .....

So what I need:

What date works Better:
April 5th -8th
April 12th- 15th
April 19th -22nd
April 26th-29th
26-29

Glassman

Glass Gars Guns Garden
Rating - 100%
93   0   0
The First 2 weekends are best for me, they're wide open. 3rd weekend is no good, I'm busy all day saturday, and maybe friday. Last weekend is iffy. Not sure I'll have someone to watch the kids.