What's new

HBH 2019

BradMc

<b>Charity Liaison</b><br>BoM September 07
Rating - 100%
148   0   0
HBH 2019
It’s that time of year to start getting things in place and reserved...

The plan would be at the same Place (Millers Cove) we used last three years, the dates are wide open
March 28-31, April 4-7, April 11-14, April 25-28

The New owner has done allot of upgrades to the place , All new appliances, taken the wall down between the kitchen and living room and made a Bar area or Eating. Put in a Very large fire pit toward the Horse pits (it shows that it has wireless internet) I’ll be checking on this ……..

https://www.vrbo.com/1114905

The Price has gone up, sorry to say, The Total price for the 3 nights rental is $1950.00. but still only $32.50 per night, per person.
We’ll still start thing off on Thru afternoon again and going till Sun at 10:00 am or as late as we can stay .......
The cost will be a breakdown of food and cabin rental and how many nights .....
If we get 20 people the cost per person will be 97.50 + food (we need to chat about this)

So for those of U who haven't had the pleasure of being at one of these HBH here is some info.... Lodge at Millers Cove Just outside of Pigeon Forge TN, located 19 miles from Knoxville airport, 21 to Gatlinburg, 10 to Pigeon Forge and 10 to Townsend. Directions to the lodge: On 321, take left onto Old Walland Highway (between fire department and Marathon Station) Go about 2/10 mile and take left onto E Millers Cove Rd. Go 5.2 miles and lodge is on the right. Gravel driveway and a Lodge at Millers Cove sign.

I think we were able to sleep 17 people in beds and 3 couches last year, There is lots of floor space for sleeping bags.

So what I need: What dates works Better:
March- 28th-31st
April -4th-7th
April -11th-14th
April -25th-28th

Please Tag thoses that I forgoten :
@manbearpig @Mossome @navyvet @tadpole @Lapithicus @sweemzander @Tennessee Dave @DustinFuente @javajunkie @Dustinspo @King Kill 33 @Agentskull @fourkicksfan @Joevikes @3/5King @Tnvol47 @BenS @jwintosh @Highlander @Madcox @andysc83 @Tug197 @Patrickh44231 @Spenny @bwhite220 @Glassman @xjsnake @Smoqman @irratebass @mistaforty @Unpossible_1 @RobJW @Caveman07 @Lok17 @xFreebirdx @dcsl

Rating - 100%
3   0   0
So this might be a bit out of my travel range next year. Looking at moving to Jacksonville, FL, and that would make it an 8 hour drive. Also, the weekend of April 7 is the only weekend that’s impossible for me. But I might make an exception for a bed that’s not a top bunk.

BradMc

<b>Charity Liaison</b><br>BoM September 07
Rating - 100%
148   0   0
So this might be a bit out of my travel range next year. Looking at moving to Jacksonville, FL, and that would make it an 8 hour drive. Also, the weekend of April 7 is the only weekend that’s impossible for me. But I might make an exception for a bed that’s not a top bunk.
U make it up to SC , U can Hitch a ride with me and Jeff ......Just sayin

Rating - 100%
41   0   0
Talked to the wife and decided this year is not going to work, as much as i want to. We should be debt free by this time next year so the 2020 hbh should be a definite go for me. Just another year of living through you all.