What's new

Hbh 2021

Glassman

Glass Gars Guns Garden
Rating - 100%
93   0   0
Maybe we do it with reduced numbers if need be. Just people who’ve already had it, have gotten the vaccine, or just don’t give a fk? :ROFLMAO:

Maybe move it to around the second week in May? Should be warm and sunny....

Rating - 100%
5   0   0
General consensus is I believe that they should have the virus under control by the fall. Looks like a lot of events are being re-scheduled for around Oct

Glassman

Glass Gars Guns Garden
Rating - 100%
93   0   0
General consensus is I believe that they should have the virus under control by the fall. Looks like a lot of events are being re-scheduled for around Oct
I am not waiting for that to live my life. I’m not obese, don’t have cancer, diabetes, heart or lung disease. So surviveability should be 99+ percent.
It’s been blown out of proportion to the reality.
So if enough of us are interested and not too concerned, we should go ahead if we have enough to cover the costs. And those too worried for now can join us next year..

Rating - 100%
59   0   0
I am not waiting for that to live my life. I’m not obese, don’t have cancer, diabetes, heart or lung disease. So surviveability should be 99+ percent.
So if enough of us are interested and not too concerned, we should go ahead if we have enough to cover the costs. And those too worried for now can join us next year..
That’s cool as long as you also don’t know anyone who is obese, has cancer, diabetes, or lung disease that you can give it to.

Rating - 100%
107   0   0
I can hear all the CPAP machines all the way in Connecticut every Hbh!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk