What's new

HdM 2003 Pyramides EL band question

Rating - 100%
206   0   0
I received one of these recently and noticed the bands are different from the other ELs I have. The EL band has a slightly darker / more sparkly gold background ... and the main HdM band is the newer style with a bright white background with the glossy gold shield outline / crown / scrolling.

When was the newer style HdM band released?

GuyMcBeerdrinker

poonsmith
Rating - 90%
20   2   1
I'm going to hazzard a guess without seeing pictures. but there was a huge uproar when the new style hdm bands (as first seen on the seleccion piramides/robustos case) turned up. apparently they ran out of the old bands and started slapping the style bands on. I have boxes with the new styles on, and they are completely authentic. then again they came from a solid source. if yours did as well I wouldn't worry too much.

Rating - 100%
16   0   0
i have seen master cases of Partagas psd#4's in the right boxes but with regular Partagas bands on them. I would have to agree w/ J. If they are from a solid source no worries.

Rating - 100%
11   0   0
No need to worry. I've gone through a box of these with the gold bands and they were 100% legit. I just can't remember the boxcode but I bought them early last year when the cigars first came out. You have a somewhat "collectible" there. Nice catch. :smt117