What's new

HdM PR

Rating - 100%
10   0   0
In short, a very nice stick. It had a wonderful flavor, but it ended just as it was getting started. A great smoke for a quick brake.

Coppertop

Hi Ya Fellas
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
I smoked one in about an hour.....and I really enjoyed it. I'm letting the other few that I have rest.

Rating - 100%
29   0   0
Just had one of these this past weekend also. Smokes longer than it looks. Thought it was pretty good as well - not real complex but just good smoke - even burn, nice aroma, good flavor profile.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I tried 1 last week thought it had good flavors but agree not very complex and burned quite hot towards the end. I going to wait on puchasing a box until Iread more reviews

tubaman

3 Time BoM
Rating - 100%
173   0   0
gvlagos said:
i was really impressed with the one i smoked...i got one in a PIF from tubaman...and i loved it....a lot of people say that this is a quick smoke...how long does it take you to smoke this??

I smoked it in the car, for an hour, and wasn't nearly done, but i arrived at the location and had to let it go.

-George
Glad you liked it!

I think this is a nice smoke, not earth shattering, but a pleasant smoke. I've found that like all smokes, but especially small ones, it's important to smoke slowly. Otherwise the flavors get ruined, and I try to go even slower toward the end of the smoke. I think it helps it from getting to hot at the end, and keeps the flavors more in balance.

Bruce5

--
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
I have the original production box and I find them still a little harsh and unbalanced. I smoke one every 3-4 months. I am at work and do not have the box in front of me... but I think the one year mark is either April or May of this year.
Reminded me exactly of a Epi #2 with just little a more strength.
I am expecting these to round out soon and provide that nice sweet flavor I get from the Epi's.

tripp

MASTER SHAKE
Rating - 100%
61   0   0
I love this cold weather size cigar.
Great for when you dont have alot of time. Something different that a corona or pc/
Maybe not better, maybe not worse..just different.