What's new

He has done it again

cvm4

BoM - July '05 & Dec. '10
Rating - 100%
197   0   0
LMAO! On a damn horse...Just move him off the road and let everyone go about their normal routines.

derek

An OG with low post count
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Do you think either of them might lose thier drivers license?

Texas Cop

Cavalry Scout
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Don't see how they can charge him with DUI...Texas laws require you to be operating a motor vehicle to be charged with DUI....Course, similar situation to this happened a couple years back, and the officers just countered with a PI charge...

Anderw

Frkystylie

KOAH
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Texas Cop said:
Don't see how they can charge him with DUI...Texas laws require you to be operating a motor vehicle to be charged with DUI....Course, similar situation to this happened a couple years back, and the officers just countered with a PI charge...

Anderw
where does it say they charged either of them with a dui? They charged one with operating a non motor vehicle while intox., and the other with Disorderly conduct

Hambo

I'm Cigar-a-licious
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
I'm not trying to be insensitive or rude, but would a wheelchair be considered a non-motor vehicle in a situation like this?

tripp

MASTER SHAKE
Rating - 100%
61   0   0
I believe they use the non-motorized clause to cove just about everything other than a car or truck.

Like Lt. Coomer said, if you hit a big horse like that with your car at 55 mph the damage would be incredible. I used to travel that road every day when I lived out that way and people travel at 70 miles an hour or more.