What's new

Heading to Dallas (Sept 26-28)

bwhite220

Brandon | BotM Jan 2038
Rating - 100%
91   0   0
Dallas brethren, I just found out that work has me going to Dallas next week (Sept 26-28). I get into Dallas around 3:00 PM on Monday the 26th and will be staying at the Sheraton Suites Market Center on Stemmons Fwy.

Anyone available to meet up or at least make some recommendations on B&Ms?

Rating - 100%
28   0   0
Dallas brethren, I just found out that work has me going to Dallas next week (Sept 26-28). I get into Dallas around 3:00 PM on Monday the 26th and will be staying at the Sheraton Suites Market Center on Stemmons Fwy.

Anyone available to meet up or at least make some recommendations on B&Ms?
Blue smoke will be the closest with a decent selection
Up in smoke is not far, but over priced and meh selection
Calypso is up 75 near Richardson
Lone Star and renegades in Plano
Elite in Addison
En Fuego has locations in Murphy, Rockwall, and Frisco.

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

bwhite220

Brandon | BotM Jan 2038
Rating - 100%
91   0   0
Blue smoke will be the closest with a decent selection
Up in smoke is not far, but over priced and meh selection
Calypso is up 75 near Richardson
Lone Star and renegades in Plano
Elite in Addison
En Fuego has locations in Murphy, Rockwall, and Frisco.
Thanks Jim!
How close are you to Dallas? I can't remember and I seem to have misplaced your address... (for now)

btort

Bob
Rating - 100%
68   0   0
There is a new Casa de Montecristo just opened up not too far from where you'll be. Haven't been there yet, so can't comment on selection etc. Elite is farther away but gives BOTL members 10% discount on all singles purchases.

Rating - 100%
28   0   0
Thanks Jim!
How close are you to Dallas? I can't remember and I seem to have misplaced your address... (for now)
I live in Wylie. I'll be in Dallas off and on Monday for work and then in the afternoon for the Stars game.

Rating - 100%
28   0   0
There is a new Casa de Montecristo just opened up not too far from where you'll be. Haven't been there yet, so can't comment on selection etc. Elite is farther away but gives BOTL members 10% discount on all singles purchases.
Yeah I forgot about that one. I've done the one in Vegas.

Rating - 100%
42   0   0
Really? Since when was this a thing, Elite is usually the one I go to and didn't know we got a discount

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Rating - 100%
165   0   0
Not the same store or owners. The one in Vegas is just Montecristo Cigar Bar. Dallas has much bigger selection of boutiques and overall selection.