What's new

Heading to Lynchburg,Va

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
As the title says, I'm going there for a week with my wife, she has school for her masters and I will have nothing to do. Looking for any recommendations for a cigar store there or nearby. Also, are there things there I need to see? Thanks in advance.

Rating - 100%
29   0   0
Thought this said Lynchburg, TN for a minute lol.

I personally don't know of any B&M's, BUT I do have an app from Cigar aficionado, called where to smoke. And it gives me locations of nearby B&M's. That might also help in your travels!

Rating - 100%
25   0   0
I used to live in Lynchburg, VA. City Place Cigars in Wyndhurst is pretty legit. It sits right beside "The Muse Coffee Co" (To this day the best coffee, IMO). There's a place in downtown Lynchburg, but they have super silly hours, like 12-1 on Saturdays and close up at 6 (I really don't know what the hours are since it's been about 5 years since I lived there). City Place is your best bet. It's about 5-10 min from Liberty (I'm assuming that's where your wife is getting her masters?)

Go-To Places in Lynchburg include:

Waterstone Pizza (they have their own brewery and it's pretty good stuff)
Rivermont Pizza (hold in the wall dive of a bar/pizza place, but they have some live music)
Muse Coffee Co (awesome place, owner is a personal friend of mine and roasts his own beans in the store)
Whitehart coffee shop (downtown Lynchburg. Kind of like a library with a coffee shop)

That's all I can think of for now. If you get a chance to drive along the Blue Ridge Parkway it has some pretty spectacular views.

Good luck with the trip!