What's new

Heading to the Big Easy!

Dran

"That guy"
Rating - 100%
33   0   0
I was supposed to spend a week in New Orleans back in June before jumping on a boat to Mexico..... Thanks to some microscopic particles, that never happened. 4 months later, we know it's not really all that deadly, if you're generally healthy, so, from 2-9 Oct, I'm finally getting to New Orleans for a week! If you're in the area and wanna grab a smoke, let me know. I'm the agenda maker, so I know I can squeeze you in!

Sent from my moto z4 using Tapatalk

Rating - 100%
5   0   0
New Orleans is still in phase two of reopening. You may want to read this article and anything else you can find before you make definitive plans especially if you looking to visit bars and restaurants.

Bring plenty of masks and be aware that at one time the area lead the country in infection and rate of deaths for Covid.

Dran

"That guy"
Rating - 100%
33   0   0
@Boudie, thanks for the heads up, it's no different than I expected! While the virus is much less deadly than we originally thought, I'm always masked up at work/in public. I'm going for the history, and to just take in the sights,and get the hell away from home. If I have to grab take out, and can't go to a bar, it's not a deal breaker for me! I was a germophobe before it was mainstream!

Sent from my moto z4 using Tapatalk

Rating - 100%
5   0   0
@Dran

Glad you are "virus aware". Problem with this virus is that even if you don't get really sick you can bring it home to someone that can.

I'm born and raised down here so if you have any questions just ask.

Nacho Daddy

Irrepressibly Irreverent Inveterate Ignominy
Rating - 100%
121   0   0
find the New Orleans Cigar Factory, stop in for a few sticks.......
and a coffee..........

cigarfactoryneworleans.com