Heading to Vegas need recommendations

Discussion in 'Cigars' started by sodakshooter, Feb 12, 2019 at 3:56 PM.

1. sodakshooter

sodakshooter

Heading to Vegas tomorrow and planning on stopping at Casa Fuente. I haven't had the chance to smoke many Opus X or Fuente sticks, so looking for recommendations. I have thoroughly enjoyed the couple I have been able to smoke. Not many brick and mortars in my area, and not much of a Fuente selection at my closest shop. A buddy told me I have to get my 2 stick limit of the Casa Fuente Phantom Lanceros. My normal go to stick is the Liga T52 line if that helps with my palate.

So what do you guys have for recommendations?

2. mwlabel

mwlabel BoM July '13

Bring your wife and tell her to get the limit on Lanceros too :sneaky:
    As somebody that usually gets rocked by full-strength sticks, I tend to like a lot of Fuente's tamer portfolio: Don Carlos, Opus X Angel's Share, etc. Keep your eyes peeled for some of those, especially the less common ones (don't show up to the WI Sectional with a Don Carlos lancero, though... I'll rob you blind)

Old Smokey likes this.
  3. sodakshooter

sodakshooter

That was the plan for the Lanceros! Plus my boss is going to Vegas a week or so after I get back so I am sending him and then I will hit it again when I fly in for the Magnus Cup! Can't wait for a Mojito and a stick.

Opie and mwlabel like this.
  4. Musubhee

Musubhee

Check out Cigar Warehouse, about 10 minutes west of MGM Grand, pretty good selection at about internet prices.

jasonatjl and sodakshooter like this.
  5. jasonatjl

jasonatjl

Media:
    Albums:
    Been there and did business with the owner a few times myself! The walk in humidor is biggggggg! It’s a little off the beaten path but good deals on smokes.

sodakshooter likes this.
  6. multi-useless

multi-useless donor5

The Casa Fuente sticks are good, and you can't get them anywhere else so to me it's a no-brainer.

It's been a few years but En Fuego on West Sahara was the best lounge I visited while in Vegas. Great selection and good prices, and they had a guy there rolling the house blend sticks, which is kinda cool

sodakshooter and CVAC085 like this.