What's new

HEADLEY GRANGE - The "Da Vinci Code" Breakdown

Rating - 100%
86   0   0
Thanks for the incitefull vid John. Love the cigars and the new dimension you're bringing to the naming of them. I was a Zeppelin fanatic way back when and when I heard the name it rang a bell. Big Bonham fan and that was always one of my favorite riffs by him.

Rating - 100%
69   0   0
Great info again Jon. Still really dig how you find your influences for you lines. Keep up the great work! Hoping to shoot some more fun shots of some HGs here soon.

Sent from your mothers phone

Rating - 100%
29   0   0
Nice backstory. This continues to be a go-to cigar for me. When I want something medium in strength and spicy as hell, I reach for a Headley Grange.

Rating - 100%
14   0   0
Thanks for the kind words brothas....I'm glad the videos are being watched and enjoyed.

We're a small company and at this point we need to rely heavily on things like forums, videos, blogs, and social media to get 'our story' out there....not much room in the 'budget' for flashy ads in pretty magazines yet (lol). Actually, any money at this point goes right back into purchasing tobaccos to ensure the consistency of the blends over the long run.

Muchly Apprecciated!

Jon Huber
Crowned Heads