What's new

helix cigars

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
has anyone ever had a helix cigar befor and did you like it becanus the one i had maed me want to down a :bottle: of pepper sauce

blessednxs65

Is it Nicaraguan
Rating - 100%
33   0   0
Tried one for all of 5 miutes and stomped it. Did not want to take the chance of someone picking it out of an ashtray, clearing it just to smoke it and hate cigars and cigar smokers.

That said, to those who like them I say cool. Smoke what you like. If I have learned anything about this great hobby, it is just that. You have to smoke what you like and not what the other guy or what any of the magazines say. Just enjoy yourself.

Besides, you are across the Pond in the land of legal ISOM's. I cannot see why you'd smoke anything but. I guess it has to do with the allure of the less-common. When I was stationed in Germany, all the cabs were Mercedes and the floks there were clamoring for US Muscle Cars.

OK, I have wandered way off topic. I'm sorry.

Just smoke what you like.

vperlman

Harleyrider
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I've had a couple. Made me wish I had also asked for a side order of flavor. They're probably OK for people who like bland cigars...

Rating - 100%
234   0   0
Call me weird (or the only honest person), I found the Helix XP maduro enyoyable when I first started smoking. I liked them even better for the $2 price tag. Decent mild stick with light earthy and light spicy maduro profile. Each stick had a decent draw too and burned ok. I only smoked 5 or so from a box, others were sold off or gifted. I do have a few remaining that are about two years old now. Maybe time to try another one.