What's new

Hello All! Newbie from Houston

Wasch_24

2005 BoY
Rating - 100%
196   0   0
Hello everyone,

My name is Kyle and I'm 25, married, and living near Clear Lake just South of Houston, TX.

I'm a member of a few other boards and was directed here by a couple of people. I'm a relative newcomer to cigar smoking and I hope to learn a lot from y'all.

spiffy
:welcome:

Rating - 100%
7   0   0
Eh...you get used to it. I grew up down here, went to school in upstate NY, then came back down here for work. I have to say that I loke the cold better, but the heat ain't so bad.

Where do you go to smoke by the way?

spiffy
I only got here last week, so I haven't figured out where to go to smoke. I'm on the University of Houston campus, and as far as I can tell I can just smoke anywhere outside.

Eric

Staff member
Rating - 100%
125   0   0
I only got here last week, so I haven't figured out where to go to smoke. I'm on the University of Houston campus, and as far as I can tell I can just smoke anywhere outside.
Yes, except within 25 feet away from entrances and until September, when the full smoking ban starts in September this year (pushed back from Jan 07 only because RTDA will be here in August).

Rating - 100%
7   0   0
Yes, except within 25 feet away from entrances and until September, when the full smoking ban starts in September this year (pushed back from Jan 07 only because RTDA will be here in August).
Good to know. Thanks! I can't believe Houston passed a smoking ban...how did that happen?