What's new

Hello all!

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
It appears I’m seeing quite a few familiar faces in this section of the forum. I’ve been lurking and trying to soak up even more home rolling knowledge. I’m currently up to about 4 years ago.

Anywho, been in to collecting and smoking cigars (more religiously) for about 9 years now. Late last year decided to try my hand at home rolling... yes... I’ve been bitten and working on my techniques more and more. I look forward to conversing more with some of you I already have seen in other forums and hopefully can help contribute here as well.

Thank you all for helping pave the way for many more to get involved in Home Rolling!

Kind regards,

Frost

Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Hey Frost, what's up.

Probably fewer bodies here but it has the advantage of more open and clear communication about some leaf-related things that might not exist in other forums. Gl & HF in your rolling adventure!

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey Frost, what's up.

Probably fewer bodies here but it has the advantage of more open and clear communication about some leaf-related things that might not exist in other forums. Gl & HF in your rolling adventure!
I’ve been seeing the comparisons and keep popping back and forth and all around! Soaking up any and all info. Trying to implement new tips as they come along as well. I’m catching myself up to speed on all the prior form posts here before I post any questions or pics to critique. I like the openness here that I’ve seen so far, since I enjoy using any vendor. WLT & LO have been my primary, but have heard about some others in old posts. I shot a message to Jorge at Rollerschoice and may pull the trigger on some of his leaf. Seems like a decent guy. However, his leaf some seem to like and others not as much. Seems like a good blend challenge! Just like a cook in the kitchen is how I tend to look at home rolling.

I’m loving all the info on vendors, leaf, tips, etc. I don’t plan on going anywhere and hope to assist a new roller at some point like you all have for so many newbies like myself.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey Frost. We seem to be a small but very friendly sub-group within the forum. Great to have a new contributor.
Hey Bruce T! I’ve been catching your name in some old posts I’ve been perusing through. Consider me +1 to this small but very friendly sub-group. I’ve sworn off all other sorts of social media, except for cigar homerolling groups. My mentors are you all!

Rating - 100%
3   0   0
I’ve been seeing the comparisons and keep popping back and forth and all around! Soaking up any and all info. Trying to implement new tips as they come along as well. I’m catching myself up to speed on all the prior form posts here before I post any questions or pics to critique. I like the openness here that I’ve seen so far, since I enjoy using any vendor. WLT & LO have been my primary, but have heard about some others in old posts. I shot a message to Jorge at Rollerschoice and may pull the trigger on some of his leaf. Seems like a decent guy. However, his leaf some seem to like and others not as much. Seems like a good blend challenge! Just like a cook in the kitchen is how I tend to look at home rolling.

I’m loving all the info on vendors, leaf, tips, etc. I don’t plan on going anywhere and hope to assist a new roller at some point like you all have for so many newbies like myself.
Webmost and I mostly got crapleaf from Jorge but that was six years ago. Who knows whether he's had the same leaf in bags in storage all that time or got something new that doesn't suck.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Webmost and I mostly got crapleaf from Jorge but that was six years ago. Who knows whether he's had the same leaf in bags in storage all that time or got something new that doesn't suck.
Right on. May be worth a shot then it sounds like. I’ll consider it... perhaps when I catch up to today’s forums posts here. I know that I’ve already been digging various leaf from both WLT & LO. Appreciate the feedback Bliss!

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Good to see you here.
There are some more open form forums to ponder if you haven't already. Have you seen them?
Not many seem to share over there to much anymore for some reason but, those forums do seem to like the share if you'd like to join in too.

Last edited:
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Good to see you here.
There are some more open form forums to ponder if you haven't already. Have you seen them?
Not many seem to share over there to much anymore for some reason but, those forums do seem to like the share if you'd like to join in too.
Thanks Marc L! I’m always interested in more info. I’ve realized, I’ve taken the blue pill and went down the rabbit hole and into the Matrix.