What's new

Hello and glad to be here!

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey, just wanted to introduce myself. As you can probably tell, my name is Jeff, and I'm into jeeps. I have a modified 89 wrangler that I do alot of trail riding with. I recently was introduced to quality cigars on a camping trip, and I loved it! I also tried out pipe smoking, but had a hard time keeping it lit (I believe I was drawing to hard). I'm not an everyday smoker, but love to light up a nice cigar when I'm relaxing or on special occasions. Hope to learn alot, as I have alot ot learn.

Anyone want to explain the significance of this? :roundtheh

tobby4

June '05 BoM
Rating - 100%
57   0   0
Welcome.... And you will quickly learn that there is NO significance to much that goes on around these parts....

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Well, good to hear that I'm not the only one in the dark on the chicken smily! I need to get my money fund replenished (just did an axle swap on my jeep), then I'm going to start digging into some sampler packs to see what I like for cigars. Any suggestions on good samplers? I'm also wondering what a good way to store cigars is until I can get a humi. I'll probably end up building my own with my dad. He does some really amazing high end carpentry, and I love to work on projects with him and learn.

Jwrussell

April '05 BoM
Rating - 100%
105   0   0
:welcome: aboard!

As to the samplers, check out the Trading threads. Folks around here are always offering something good up (in fact I've got some up for sale right now), and if not, you can always post an ISO (In Search Of) request.