What's new

Hello BOTL community from south jeresey

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
My name is Shaun and I have been smoking cigars for about 3 or 4 years now. It started out as a once in a while thing but turned into a full blown hobby. Some of my favorites are anejo, tat reservas, and just about all maduro or pepper bombs. I currently work in residential construction but have started taking some classes at community college to find a new career path hopefully. Well enjoy your Sunday!

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
My name is Shaun and I have been smoking cigars for about 3 or 4 years now. It started out as a once in a while thing but turned into a full blown hobby. Some of my favorites are anejo, tat reservas, and just about all maduro or pepper bombs. I currently work in residential construction but have started taking some classes at community college to find a new career path hopefully. Well enjoy your Sunday!
Welcome Shaun! I'm el-cigar-newbie aka Maurice, and I started out just like you did and have about the same time being a true cigar lover; so much so, I'm blogging about my experiences in the world of cigars @4madur0.WordPress.com. Again, welcome to the #BOTL!

Rating - 100%
163   0   0
SHAUN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Its about time you showed up here. Welcome buddy. Glad to see you join.

mcroom

RV Wizard
Rating - 100%
53   0   0
Hello Shaun and welcome from Tennessee. We are pleased to have you join us. I know you will enjoy our community and brotherhood here.